Sashless windows are a modern alternative to traditional openable windows. Usually Sashless windows are a double hung system that feature two moving panes of counterbalanced glass, without the bulk of a timber or aluminium sash frame surrounding the glass. This provides the best-uninterrupted view in opening window design available today. The windows open at both the top and bottom with one easy motion to provide perfect rotational ventilation. The Double Hung Sashless unit is one of many different configurations available to our customers.
Sizes And Details
- Standard sizes are available.
- Special sizes can be built upon request.
- available in Paint Grade, Stain Grade and Primed Victorian Ash/Hardwood.
- available in Standard Grade and Select Grade Blackbutt at special request.
- Key Lockable
- Restricted Openings for fall prevention
- Lockable in the open position. (Double Hung System only)
- available as single and double glazed.
- High performance glass available and recommended for Energy Rating.
- Obscure glass options available
- Timber Screen
- Aluminium Screen
- Double Hung Vertical
- Horizontal Sliding
- 3-Pane Horizontal and Vertical
- Servery Options (Top Pane Fixed or Bottom Pane Fixed)